.

.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

zzZZZzzz...

All I want to do is sleep! Ahh! I had no idea I would be this incredibly exhausted all of the time!
So, last week at our ultrasound both babies were very active! They were flipping around like crazy. We didn't get any wonderful pictures because MaKayla insisted on helping Dori again and always moves the thing.
The babies measured at 12 weeks! Everything looked wonderful and Dori said that I can stop my estrogen and progesterone and if I need anything from here on to let them know, but I am free to be seen locally now! She said to let them know what we are having and send them a picture when they arrive.. and that is probably the last time we will see her! I am so so very thankful for her and Natalie and the rest of the staff at Fort Bragg! I could never express in words how much their services and kindness means to me! 
As soon as we left the hospital I had a message on my phone from MUSC, the hospital I will be going to here! We weren't able to schedule an appointment right away because they didn't have everything they needed, but it was only a few days before I got everything set up. They tried telling me that I had to wait until September 3rd to have an appointment and I freaked out a bit. They also told me that they aren't scheduling me with a high risk doctor until after they initially see me to decide for themselves if I am high risk. I got it so that I can be seen this Friday. I have to go to the North Charleston clinic at 10:30 for an ultrasound and then the downtown Charleston location at 2:50 to meet with the doctor. I would much rather do that than wait three weeks though! Especially right after coming off all of the medication and everything! I have still been using one Endometrin a day... just because Im crazy and too scared to go from 3 to 0 so suddenly! Hopefully everything at the appointment goes smoother than scheduling it did! I will definitely switch clinics if it doesn't.
I feel like I have grown a lot in the past week! My tummy is just always there now where before it would tend to get more noticeable in the afternoon or evening! 

12 weeks!
 13 weeks! (ignore the face!=P)

That is the last weekly picture that Savier will take for me until the middle of December! Four whole months! That's crazy and super sad to think about! He is moving to Wisconsin this Saturday because he has an interview on Monday in Menasha and then starts school three weeks later! Hopefully he will have a few more interviews during that gap also! =) I'm getting pretty sad about living alone.. especially since I have just been so incredibly tired lately and he has been an angel. He has been taking care of everything while I am a lazy hunk of junk. I don't know how I will function on my own right now.
My military separation is officially approved! As of December 2nd I will be a civilian! I was so excited when I got the email this morning, but a wave of sadness immediately followed that feeling. I have had such a wonderful experience and it really has made me into the woman I am today. Five years ago I never could have imagined all of the things I was about to see and the people I was about to come across! I have learned many harsh lessons along the way, but I cherish every single one of them for different reasons. I could go on and on about all of the ways the military has molded me... but I'll save that for another day! =) Maybe when I'm officially out ;) 
It's only 19 days until I can have a 3d/4d ultrasound to find out the genders!!! EKKKK!!! 
I won't update right after Friday's appointment since it's my last night with Savier, but I will update soon after that! <3

xox.
-N.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your belly is already!! <3 I love it and pregnancy looks so good on you, Nikki!! :) Hope you get your energy back soon!! :*

    ReplyDelete