.

.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Is it weird that I can't wait to be huge?! =)

This past week has felt like a lifetime! I want to see our little baby again SO bad that the days just keep dragging! I keep seeing other people's ultrasounds from 10 and 12 weeks and there is such a huge difference than what we were able to see at our last appointment that I just can't help but be anxious for it to be our turn! =) But I know that it is coming! Patience Nikki, patience! 
So, over the weekend Savier saw someone on one of the Joint Base Charleston for sale pages selling a bassinet and he messaged her! She was asking $30 and it looked really nice and neutral, so we went to get it! They were PCSing and she had a whole bunch of stuff that she didn't have time to sell, so she said that we could look through it and whatever we didn't want she would take to Goodwill! We ended up with the bassinet, one of the things that straps the baby to the chest, a diaper bag, about 5 bibs, a diaper genie, a wipe warmer, and a co-sleeper! All for $40! SCOREE! ;) 

I have been feeling pretty good.. getting more pimples and getting a bigger tummy! Savier keeps telling me to stop pushing out, but I am not and I can't even push out anymore if I try! I swear.. I don't know if I believe that there is only one in there.
I got my belly bands and tried them on. Already love them! =)
Yesterday I ran out of the progesterone medication that I have been taking and I was pretty upset/stressed about it. I knew that everything would be okay, I was just mad at myself for letting it happen. There was a box under my sink, but when I opened it it was empty from me packing for our vacation. I should have checked sooner, but I just assumed it was full since I left it under there. Thankfully the company was able to get me more by this afternoon so I was only without it for three doses (one day!). 
I also started trying to find/order maternity uniforms this past week and couldn't find anything ANYWHERE! I ended up posting an ISO on the joint base fb page and thankfully a super sweet girl had some and I was able to go pick them up today! 
ohhhh yeah!! so sexy ;) But really.. they are a million times more comfortable than the ones that I am currently wearing! I'm totally going to start wearing them tomorrow (if my top matches good enough)! 
All week MaKayla has been wanting to hug and kiss the baby and saying how much she loves it! It is so stinking precious and I love every moment of it =) She is going to be such an adorable big sister!! Aside from all of that randomness, I don't think that too much has happened. I'm too exhausted to think straight and too engrossed in The Bachelor to concentrate ;) So until Monday! 

xox.
-N.


2 comments:

  1. I love your posts! And your belly Ahh! So adorable.. Can't wait for the announcement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have to agree, I'm flipping EXCITED for you guys to finally PUBLICLY announce it!! <3 I'M TOO EXCITED and you guys got such an awesome deal!! Too bad you didn't live closer, I have a BUNCH of stuff that you could buy. ;) We had a wipe warmer and never even used it. :/ lol I look forward to reading your posts! LOVE YA! <3

    ReplyDelete